Saturday, July 16, 2011

Short trip to Horsley Hills

On a weekend went on a weekend trip to Horsley hills in Andhra Pradesh. It is about 165 kms from Bangalore. The way was Bangalore->Hoskote->Chintamani->Madanapalle->Horsley Hills. We started from Bangalore at 5:30 PM and reached Horsley hills at around 10:00 PM.
The way to Horsley hills was awesome, with great roads to drive on!! Horsley hills is a nice, serene hill station which cannot be compared to Ooty, Kodaikanal, or other vast hill stations. If one wants to completely relax during the weekends, it is the best place to visit.
There is not much to see or do in Horsley hills. I caught some sunsets from the sunset point which is called Galibanda.
Also must mention the tasty country chicken prepared by tea-stall owner Devdas. He is famous in Horsley hills only because of his delicious country chicken :)
When I was driving away from Horsley hills on my return journey, I felt I will definitely go back soon.
Some photos from the trip :

Silhouette at Galibanda

Sunset from Horsley hills

Sunset point at Horsley Hills

Snset colours



My Black Beauty



Myself with my Black Beauty
Sameer saying his prayers

Tried my hand at macro

The Kolar highway

No comments:

Post a Comment